Saturday 27 June 2009

The Times Reveals Great British Rambles In Yorkshire

I have been enjoying reading all the travel articles on the Times Online website and I thought that Valley View Farm readers would find it interesting to know which walks in Yorkshire, the Times Online reveals as Great British Rambles.
Muker to Keld, Yorkshire Dales

The Malham Classic, Yorkshire Dales

Bolton Abbey and the Strid, Yorkshire

Rosedale, Yorkshire

Pen-y-Ghent, Yorkshire

Kettlewell and Conistone Moor, North Yorkshire

My personal favourite has to be the walks at Sutton Bank but then I'm biased as I live near sutton Bank. What is your favourite walk or ramble?

There are many great walks and rambles in Yorkshire and especially on the North York Moors, where my farm and holiday cottages are based. So why notstay at one of my Valley View Farm Cottages and enjoy the many walks in the area. If you would like to book a stay at one of the Valley View Farm holiday cottages then you can book online by clicking on the link or alternatively book over the telephone on 01439 798221.

No comments:

Valley View Farm, Old Byland, Helmsley, York YO62 5LG
Tel. 01439 798221 or +441439 798221 mailto:sally@valleyviewfarm.com
View Valley View Farm Cottages location.