Tuesday 23 June 2009

Invited For Radio Interview With Maurice Boland On Talk Radio Europe

I am delighted to tell you that I have been invited for a telephone interview by Maurice Boland for Talk Radio Europe.

Talk Radio Europe is Spain’s largest English speaking radio station broadcasting to approximately half a million listeners. They have a weekly enterprise program where they feature entrepreneurs who have built up successful companies and this is the part of the show they want to interview me for! They will no doubt want to talk to me about my lingerie business amplebosom.com which is fast approaching it's tenth year!

The interview will be at 11.45am on Wednesday 1st July. I'll let you know how I get on and when it will be broadcast.

No comments:

Valley View Farm, Old Byland, Helmsley, York YO62 5LG
Tel. 01439 798221 or +441439 798221 mailto:sally@valleyviewfarm.com
View Valley View Farm Cottages location.