Sunday 19 July 2009

The Farmer Wants A Wife

The Farmer Wants A Wife programme is soon to return to our screens with a fresh set of farmers from all over the country looking to find a wife. A few of the farmers come from Yorkshire so it will be interesting to see if the show helps them to find their perfect partner or if John and I, or our two sons, know the farmers on the programme.

I have heard that Louise Rednapp is to present the programme. As I have my own lingerie business (Amplebosom.com) I was interested to hear that Louise Rednapp will present the show as she is currently the face of Triumph lingerie, so may be she will add a bit of glamour to the programme.

No comments:

Valley View Farm, Old Byland, Helmsley, York YO62 5LG
Tel. 01439 798221 or +441439 798221 mailto:sally@valleyviewfarm.com
View Valley View Farm Cottages location.