Tuesday 27 January 2009

Researching Family Days Out And Special Offers For Valentines Day

I was doing some research yesterday into activities for family days out which are local to Old Byland, and not too costly - and some free - for the holiday season, it can mount up to a tidy sum when a family of four or five are out for the day. I will post these once I have a definitive list together.

I then heard of the lady in California who has given birth to octuplets and wondered how they are going to manage getting the children ready for a day out let alone the cost of it!

I am also getting some special offers ready for Valentines Day, so watch out for these on the website - some good news for your day.

No comments:

Valley View Farm, Old Byland, Helmsley, York YO62 5LG
Tel. 01439 798221 or +441439 798221 mailto:sally@valleyviewfarm.com
View Valley View Farm Cottages location.